Yoga Chakrasana, Chakra means the wheel, when doing this asana, the shape of the body looks like the chakra, hence this asana is called Chakrasana. Due to the opposite of Dhanurasana, it is also called upward Dhanurasana. In Yoga Shastra, this easy is called Manipuraka Chakra.
Method of Chakrasana
- First of all, lay a mat or pedestal on clean and flat ground.
- Now lie back on the ground in a state of embalming.
- Then make a gap of one to one and a half feet between the two legs and apply the soles and the heels of the feet from the ground.
- Now, folding the elbows of both hands, place the hands near the ear on the ground in such a way that the fingers stick to the shoulders and the palms remain flat.
- Now leave the body loose and breathe deeply.
- Raising the waist, back, and chest upward, while straightening the legs and arms. Try to move the head towards the waist and hold the breath while moving the body up.
- In the last position, try to give the back of the wheel at the convenience.
- Initially try to do this asana for 15 seconds. Once the exercise is done, do it for 2 minutes.
- After some time, return to the state of death.
This asana is slightly harder than normal asanas, so do this asana in the presence of Yogacharya. If you continue to practice slowly every day, then you will also be able to do it easily but even in the initial stages put excessive pressure on the body.
Benefits of Chakrasana
This yoga is as difficult as it is beneficial for the body. Let us know the benefits of Chakrasana: –
- By doing this asana, blood flow is faster.
- The Yogic Chakras are awakened by purification of the spinal cord and all the nerves of the body.
- The chest, waist, and back are thin and flexible, as well as flexibility in the renal bone and lungs.
- The muscles are strong due to which the hands, feet, and shoulders are tight.
- By doing this asana, you get relief from paralysis, physical fatigue, headache, backache, and pain in internal organs.
- Digestive power increases. Unnecessary fat is used in the stomach and body length increases.
- By regularizing this asana, the waist does not bend in old age and physical vigor is maintained as well as the problem of dreaming is also relieved.
- Doing yoga is beneficial when we do it in the right way and the right state. A little mistake can be very harmful to our bodies. Let us know what precautions should be taken while doing Chakrasana-
- Women do not want this asana during pregnancy and menstruation.
- Heart patients, patients with back and neck pain, high blood pressure, and people with any kind of operation should not make it easy.
- Practice this Chakrasana only in the presence of Yogacharya.