Halasana: Do this asana slowly and slowly. Do not stretch your neck too much. Help your back with your shoulders and bring your shoulders near your ears. Halasan should be no shock when you bring your body back.
- Lie on your back on the yoga mat.
- Keep your hands close to the body. The palms will stay on the ground.
- Breathing inward, lift the legs upwards.
- The legs will make a 90-degree angle from the waist. The pressure will remain on the abdominal muscles.
- Support the waist with your hands while raising the legs.
- Bend the straight legs towards the head and move the legs behind the head.
- Will touch the ground with the toe.
- Remove the hands from the waist and keep them straight on the ground. The palm will remain downwards.
- The waist will be parallel to the ground.
- Stay in this position for one minute. Focus on the breaths, while exhaling, bring the legs back to the ground.
- Do not hurry while leaving the seat. Bring the legs back to normal with a uniform speed.
- Do not do Halasana if you have diarrhea, headache, high BP, menstruation, or neck injury.
- Because it is a difficult posture, do it initially under the direction of a guru.
- Do not push beyond your physical capacity.
- Do not perform this asana if you have back pain.
- Don’t perform this asana in case of dizziness.
- Avoid doing this yoga in pregnancy and menopause.
- Do not do this by a person suffering from heart disease.
- Avoid doing this if there is stiffness in the spine.
Benefits of Halasana
Stiffness in the spine is a sign of aging. The spine is made flexible by the Halasana. The symptoms of aging do not come quickly by protecting the health of the spinal cord. Regular practice of Halasana removes indigestion, constipation, hemorrhoids, underdevelopment of thyroid, angioedema, premature aging, asthma, phlegm, blood disorders, etc. The headache is relieved. The ganglion becomes pure. The body becomes strong and stunning. If the liver and spleen are enlarged, then they fall into normalcy from the Halasana. Kundalini becomes upward due to the addition of fire in the form of Udaan by raising Apanavayu. The Purely chakra is activated.
- Calms the mind.
- Stimulates the abdominal organs and the thyroid gland.
- Causes soreness in the shoulders and spine.
- Reduces stress and fatigue.
- Therapeutic for back pain, headache, infertility, insomnia, sinus.