Medicinal properties of Multani Soil
Multani soil is very beneficial for beauty. It has many benefits. But let us tell you that it also has many disadvantages. Multani soil is a type of natural soil that has medicinal properties in plenty. Therefore, it works to provide many benefits to the skin.
One of the prime cleansing agents has great benefits for skin cleansers such as Multani Soil. Not only this, but it also removes oil effectively and cleanses the skin and hair. Along with the sweat of sebum, fuller’s earth also purifies the skin and lets out the dirt and impurities, and breathes.
- In addition to removing excess oil, Multani Soil regulates, and regulates oil production for all skin types. Besides, it deeply cleanses skin pores for a detoxifying and more enriched cleansing experience. This in turn leads to better absorption of nourishing and moisturizing creams for a more smooth, supple skin.
- Naturally, as an oil-reducing and cleansing agent, Multani Soil is an effective remedy for acne or pimples and freckles, both in healing and to prevent their recurrence, as well as to lighten balms and mild spots.
- Multani Soil can also be used effectively as a scrubber. Multanisoil is one of the cheapest yet useful natural scrubs, to rub dead skin cells and brighten your skin from within.
Removing blackheads and whiteheads with Multani Soil
- Multani soil also helps in removing blackheads and whiteheads and imparts a healthy and glowing skin tone. Scrubbing improves blood circulation which is a naturally healthy and glowing skin complexion.
- Multani Soil is equally beneficial in the treatment against pigmentation. It reduces suntan and sunburn and also helps in treating skin rashes and infections while making changes Pollution has an effect on the skin based on its cooling properties.
- As a cooling agent, Multani Soil is used in the cold to treat skin inflammation and insect bites and burns, as well as muscle and menstrual cramps.
- The cooling effect of Multani Soil works equally towards skin irritation due to acidity or exposure to the sun. What’s more, this wonder product helps offset any allergic reaction to chemically charged cosmetics.
- Fuller’s earth also has rich antiseptic, anti-fungal, and antimicrobial properties that help ward off infections and bad bacteria. It also helps lend a smooth and creamy, milky texture to the skin.
- Besides being soothing to the skin, the purification properties and benefits of Multani Soil are also good for hair. By removing toxins and excess oil from the scalp, clay is a hair cleanser as much as it is a skin purifier.
- Multani soil also helps eliminate dandruff and lice when applied to hair. The application of Fuller’s soil also provides great relief to the itchy and irritated dry scalp.
For Strengthens hair
- Multani Soil strengthens hair, by regulating the production of essential natural oils for hair growth. Even by preventing hair loss through the treatment of eczema and dandruff, it promotes natural hair growth while maintaining thick and shiny tresses.
- Multanisoil works very well as a conditioning and repairing agent for damaged hair. It also helps to deteriorate hair and scalp.
- Frizzy, dry hair can be made smoother and shinier, as well as naturally more strainer with the use of Multani Soil.
- Split ends of the hair can also be treated with the use of fuller’s earth.
But the benefits of Multani Soil are not limited only to its cosmetic properties. The cooling effect of the soil also works wonders for treating acidity conditions. Multanisoil helps in treating acidity, by absorbing excess body heat and controlling blood circulation.
Learn the pitfalls of Multani soil
- Multani soil can also cause you many losses and avoid mistakes in its use. Let’s know those mistakes and those losses.
- Multanisoil should always be used on the skin. It is not suitable for use internally.
- Girls whose skin is dry or sensitive should never use Multani Soil. Using it can make your skin dry and lifeless.
- If you want to reduce the side effects of Multanisoil, you can apply Multani Soil with almond milk and rose water.
- Multanisoil is cold so if you have a problem with a cold cough, do not forget to use Multanisoil. This can cause you more trouble.
- Never use excessive amounts of Multani Soil on your face. Using Multani Soil in large quantities can cause wrinkles, fine lines on your face.
So always keep these things in mind so that you do not face any problem and your skin is safe and always remains beautiful.
Multani Soil Face Pack For oily skin
If your skin is oily and pimple also comes out, then this face pack is for you. This face pack, made of Multani Soil and rose water, gives miraculous benefits to the skin by applying for a few days.
Multani clay and rose water mask help in balancing the pH level of the skin. It cools the skin naturally and helps in removing excess oil from the skin. Multanisoil also helps in removing dead skin cells on the outer skin. It also makes your skin oil-free and glowing.
- 1 Tablespoon Multanisoil
- 2 tablespoons rose water
How to make:
- Soak Multanisoil in water.
- Make a smooth paste by mixing rose water in wet soil.
How to apply:
- Apply this homemade paste well on the face.
- Leave it for about 15 minutes.
- After drying, wash the face with cold water.
- This paste can be applied thrice a week.
For Soft Skin
If you also want baby-soft skin then this face pack is for you. Multanisoils are amazing when mixed with almonds and milk. This face pack also helps to make your skin smooth and soft. If you are tired of trying the face pack found in the market then this homemade herbal face pack will never disappoint you. Especially for those who have dry skin and who feel a stretch in the skin.
- 1 Tablespoon ground almonds
- 1 Tablespoon of raw milk
- 2 Tablespoon Multanisoil
How to make:
- Soak Multanisoil in some water.
- Soak almonds and peel them, and grind them with milk.
- Make a smooth paste by mixing the almond paste in the soil.
How to apply:
- After washing the face with clean water, apply it to the face.
- Leave the paste on the face for 15 minutes or until it dries.
- Rub it with cold water and sponges and remove it from the face.
- You can apply this face pack twice a week to get smooth and soft skin.
To Remove Skin Stains
Do you also want to get rid of dirty stains on your face? We all know that tomato juice helps in removing dead skin. But if it is mixed with Multani Soil then it also helps to make the skin free from gluing and stains. A face pack made with Multani Soil, tomato juice, and sandalwood powder helps to remove facial blemishes. But if you want to make the skin glowing, then a little turmeric can also be added to it.
- 2 Tablespoon tomato juice
- 2 Tablespoon Multani Mitti
- 1 tablespoon sandalwood powder
- 1 Tablespoon turmeric powder
How to prepare:
- Soak Multanisoil in some water.
- Soak all the ingredients together in lukewarm water
- Keep this paste on the face to soak for 10 minutes before applying it.
How to apply:
Apply this paste on your face and leave it for 15 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water when dry. Tomato juice does not suit everyone. So before applying this face pack, do a patch test. This Multani Mitti Face Pack can also be applied daily for glowing skin.