Best Skin Care Tips for the winter season
The matter of the winter season is different. Who does not like the pink chilly morning, the cool breeze, and the soft sunshine? Winters add energy to the body and different types of hot food are something else. Apart from these, this season also brings some problems. The skin starts losing moisture due to cold winds and becomes dry and lifeless. In this way, people use different types of creams and lotions as beauty tips in winter, but they do not make much difference. Therefore, we would recommend trying home remedies. In this article, we are also giving Skin Care Tips in winter, which are quite easy.
Today we will tell you some Skin Care Tips that will help you to beautify the beauty of your face. So let’s talk about what late comes. Best skincare tips for the winter season
Skin Care Tips For face packs
- The best pack is considered to be the powder of red sandalwood. Mix fresh cream in such quantity so that it becomes a paste. Apply this paste on the neck and the whole face by moving the hand from the bottom upwards. Wash with warm-hot water after 15 – 20 minutes. This will remove the stupidity of the skin.
- Lemon juice in almond oil, if it is dry skin add two-three drops and mix sandalwood powder. Put it on the face After 5-7 minutes, rinse with light hands and wash the face with light hot water. If you do not have almond oil then milk cream can also be used. This will increase the softness of the skin and also the frustration will end.
- When the skin is oily, mix the gram flour in the honey with the hands and then wash it later. Garnish will eliminate excess oil and honey will bring fitness to the skin. Skin brightness will also keep honey.
- If you live longer in the sun, then there will be an effect on the color. Take raw milk and lemon juice of cotton on such skin and gradually rub it. The skin will come in its true colors. Then use the pack.
- Massage the almonds, olives, sesame, or mustard oils when there is a shortage of time, Squeeze a towel deep into warm-hot water, then clear the face with that towel, the skin will remain soft.
Home remedies for skin care in winter
Papaya Face Pack
- Ingredients: peeled papaya peel and two teaspoons honey
- Method of preparation and application: Mash the papaya peel properly so that there are no lumps in it. Now add honey to it. Then apply this paste on your face and other dry skin of your body. Allow the pack to dry slightly and then wash.
- Its benefits: Papaya is considered beneficial fruit for health. Every part of its fruit like seeds, pulp, and even peels can be used to keep the skin beautiful. It has moisturizer properties, which can protect the skin from dryness. Research suggests that when papaya peels are used by mixing them with honey, it can help keep the skin moist (A).
Egg yolk and olive oil face pack
- Ingredients: two egg yolk, and half a teaspoon olive oil
- Method of preparation and application: Whisk the egg yolk with olive oil and whisk well to make a mixture. Now apply this mixture to your face and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes. Then wash with clean water.
- Its benefits: Olive oil can also be used as a home remedy for skincare in winter. Essential fatty acids (EFAs) are said to be found in olive oil, which can help moisturize the skin inside (B). At the same time, a protein called phosvitin present in egg yolk can help protect the skin from the oxidative stress caused by UV rays.
Coconut oil Skin Care Tips
- Ingredients: a little coconut oil or virgin coconut oil
- Method of preparation and application: Apply coconut oil on your dry skin and leave. You can apply it at night by sleeping or in the day before or after bathing. If your skin is oily, it can be applied in a face pack.
- Its benefits: We also recommend using coconut oil as beauty tips in winter. It is a natural moisturizer. At the same time, research published by NCBI has confirmed that coconut oil can help in keeping the skin moist better than mineral oil (C).
Skin Care Tips According to Ayurveda
- Many times we are also nervous even in ordinary disease, but if we are aware of some of the home remedies, it can be easily treated immediately. We have brought with us the grandmother’s treasure, some very special, easy-to-use simple tips that you can get yourself healthy. Present how can you keep the skin away from nail-acne and stains, easy home remedies for you.
- Mix 5 grams of sulfur powder in 25 ml glycerine and 25 ml of pure rosewater. Leave this coating on face scars, acne, and leave it in the night. Wash the face with cold water morning. With this coating, you can get rid of the problem of Akane in a week. Apply it 3 times a week to get the best results.
- Take 20 grams of dry orange seeds, 5 grams of dry neem leaves and grind them and make them powder. Mix 5 grams of sandalwood and gram flour in this powder. Mix 5 ml almond oil and sesame oil in equal amounts. Now place this paste on the face the whole night and wash it the next morning with water. Apply this paste 3-4 times a week.
- Boil 3 g of leaves of rose leaves, army, neem, basil, and cousin (each) leaves. Filter this mixture and add sugar to it. Drink this mixture before sleeping every night and you will start to see the difference in 15 days.