Immunity booster brew
Immunity booster brew: The entire human race in the world is suffering from the outbreak of COVID- 19. In this case, improving the body’s natural immune system (immunity) plays an important role in maintaining good health. (immunity booster brew)
We all know that prevention is better than cure. Since there is no medicine for Covid-19 until now, it would be good to take preventive measures at such a time, which will increase our immunity. (immunity booster brew)
Immunity booster brew: Being the science of life, Ayurveda promotes only the gifts of nature to stay healthy and happy. Ayurveda’s extensive knowledge of preventive measures derives from the concepts of ‘daily’ – daily life and ‘seasonal’ – a seasonal system for maintaining a healthy life. It is primarily a science-based on plants. With awareness, simplicity, and harmony about oneself, the person can improve it further by maintaining his immunity. There is a lot of emphasis on the scriptures of Ayurveda.
The following self-care guidelines are suggested for increasing immunity and preventive health measures with special reference to respiratory health. These are based on Ayurvedic literature and scientific journals. (immunity booster brew)
Common measures to increase immunity
- Drink warm water throughout the day.
- Practice Yogasan, Pranayama, and meditation for at least 30 minutes daily.
- The use of spices like turmeric, cumin, coriander, and garlic is recommended in cooking.
- Ayurvedic measures to increase immunity
- Take 10 grams (1 spoon) of Chyawanprash daily. Diabetes patients should eat sugar-free Chyawanprash.
- Drink a brew / herbal tea made of basil, cinnamon, black pepper, dry ginger, and Munka once or twice a day. If necessary, add jaggery or fresh lemon juice as per your taste. (immunity booster brew)
- Golden milk – take half a teaspoon turmeric powder in 150 ml warm milk – once or twice a day.
Simple Ayurvedic Procedures
- Nasal application – Apply sesame oil/coconut oil or ghee in nasal nostrils (nasal) every morning and evening.
- Oil pulling therapy- Take one teaspoon of sesame or coconut oil in the mouth. Do not drink it, but in the mouth for 2 to 3 minutes and then spit. After that rinse with warm water. This can be done once or twice a day.
- Procedures during dry cough / sore throat
- Steam can be taken once a day with fresh mint leaves or celery.
- Lavang (clove) powder mixed with jaggery/honey can be taken 2-3 times a day in case of cough or burning sensation in the throat. (immunity booster brew)
These remedies usually cure common dry cough and sore throat. However, if these symptoms persist, it is better to consult a doctor.
Immunity booster brew
Ingredients for brewing:
- Clean water
- Black pepper
- Small cardamom
- Black basil leaf
- tea leaves
- Dry grapes
Method of making the Immunity booster brew:
immunity booster brew: To make the decoction, first, keep heating the water. When the water starts boiling, add black pepper, powdered cloves, cardamom, ginger, cinnamon, dry grapes, and jaggery as per taste. After some time, put basil leaves in it. Now add tea leaves to it. Boil it until the water dries to half. Turn off the gas when the water remains half. Sieve the water. Your decoction is ready. Drink it daily for a few days. Your cold and cough will go away.
What is the benefit of this Immunity booster brew?
Tulsi: It has been suggested to use basil leaves in decoction. Basil leaves can help increase immunity. Tulsi is rich in anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory properties. Which helps increase immunity. Along with this, Tulsi can help fight bacteria and viral infections.
Cinnamon: Cinnamon contains polyphenols and plant antioxidants, which may help improve immunity.
Black Pepper: It is a flavor enhancer. Pepper also provides relief from problems like gas. Along with this, besides calcium, iron, carotene, phosphorus, many other nutrients strengthen immunity.
Dry Ginger: The body’s ability to fight against immunity, disease, virus, bacteria means to increase strength, dry ginger is also rich in it.
Dry grapes: Dry grapes have been used for centuries to make the body strong. It is found in plenty of iron, vitamins, and other minerals, which help boost immunity.
Jaggery: There is a tradition of consuming jaggery after eating in Indian households. This is because it is good for digestion. Jaggery is also mentioned in the kadhai suggested by the Ministry of AYUSH. It states that it can be included for taste. Jaggery can provide relief in the common cold.
Lemon: The Ministry of AYUSH has also mentioned lemon for taste. Along with this, lemon is also helpful in strengthening the immune system. It is a good source of Vitamin C, which is considered an immunity booster.