Why is immunity weak?
Increase Immunity: Many countries around the world have been affected by the coronavirus outbreak. In India too, the number of infected people is increasing day by day. So far studies have been reported by health experts as autoimmune disease, which means people who have weak immunity are more at risk from this virus. In such a situation, experts are advising people to include immunity booster food in their diet to avoid this disease.
- Unnecessary accumulation of fat in the body.
- Weight loss
- Excess intake of fast food, junk food, etc.
- Not properly nourishing the body.
- Smoking, drinking alcohol, drugs, etc.
- Long-term use of painkillers, antibiotics, etc.
- Staying under stress for a long time.
- Sleeping less or sleeping unnecessarily for a longer period.
- Lack of manual labor.
- Long live in a polluted environment.
- In childhood and old age, the immunity power is usually somewhat weak, but due to a poor lifestyle, it can be weak in puberty too.
- If the pregnant woman’s food is not well or she is suffering from malnutrition, then the chances of the child’s immunity are also weak.
- If you eat more sugar then it is harmful to immunity. According to research published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, the ability of white blood cells to kill microbes in the event of eating 100 grams or more of sugar weakens for up to five hours.
- Immunity is weakened by drinking less water because it becomes difficult to remove foreign liquids from the body due to a lack of sufficient water.
Increase immunity like this
The diet should contain adequate amounts of antioxidants. Antioxidants repair sick cells and reduce the effects of age while maintaining health. Beta-carotin, selenium, vitamin-A, vitamin-B2 and B6, vitamin-C, vitamin-E, vitamin-D, etc. are most important for strengthening immunity. Carrots, spinach, beets, tomatoes, cauliflower, apricots, barley, brown rice, sweet potato, orange, papaya, almonds, milk, curd, mushrooms, gourd seeds, sesame, etc. are useful to replenish these elements. Include green vegetables and fruits, especially in food.
- Thirst seems less during the winter season, but remember to drink 8-10 glasses of water during the day.
- Get plenty of sleep.
- Practice being relaxed.
- If you are often vulnerable to diseases, it also means that antibodies are becoming less in your body. For this, protein should be consumed in appropriate amounts.
- Massaging oil in the sunlight in the morning also in winter
Immunity increases. Vitamin D is an important factor for immunity.
- Garlic is anti-bacterial and anti-viral. One or two garlic should be consumed a day during winter.
- Drinking green tea three to four times a day increases immunity.
- Drinking vegetable soup in winter not only enhances immunity but also benefits in cold and cold.
- If cold, cold, cough persists for a long time, do not consider it normal, and get treatment.
All citrus fruits of the winter season enhance immunity.
Apples – Apples are found in a good amount of vitamin C and potassium. Eating food increases energy levels. This makes the immune system strong and blood pressure remains.
Orange – Orange is a good source of vitamin C, its intake protects against cancer, improves blood circulation.
Amla – Vitamin-C is found in amla in amla, which makes the immunity system very strong.
Eat Amla juice daily, it prevents many diseases.
Grapes – Green and black grapes have anti-oxidants.
Banana – Banana is an energy booster, it gets instant energy when eaten. Eating bananas helps to cure ulcers, anemia, blood pressure, depression, etc.
Pear – This is a source of pectin fiber and potassium. It also contains sodium, phosphorus, copper, vitamin A, C.
Foods that Increase immunity
People with weak immunity easily fall prey to the virus. In such a situation, there is a need to take special care of food and drink to increase the immunity of the body. Most of the people who are vulnerable to the Korana virus are also the ones whose immunity system is weak, which is commonly seen in children and the elderly. Let’s know which foods work to increase the body’s resistance.
Citrus fruits– In most diseases, the doctor advises the patient to eat citrus fruits. Vitamin C increases the immune system and makes the body strong to fight cold phlegm. Citrus fruits include grapes, oranges, tangerines, lemons. To increase immunity, you should consume these fruits regularly.
Paprika – Compared to citrus fruits, paprika has twice the vitamin C. It is also found in abundant beta carotene. Apart from boosting the immune system, vitamin C helps to keep the skin healthy. Beta carotene keeps your eyes correct.
Broke – Broke contains vitamins A, C, and E along with many other antioxidants and fiber. Broccoli is one of the healthiest vegetables. Protein, calcium carbohydrates, and many other nutrients are found in plenty in it.
Ginger – There are many types of anti-viral elements found in ginger. So definitely include it in your food and drink. Consuming it with fennel or honey will result in better results. Consuming ginger 3-4 times a day will keep your immune system good.
Garlic – Many types of anti-viral elements are also found in garlic. Apart from soup or salad, you can also eat it raw. Consuming garlic with a spoonful of honey works to boost your immunity system.
Tulsi – Tulsi, rich in elements that improve the immunity system, is extremely effective. Taking one teaspoon of basil daily in the morning improves your immune system. Consuming it with 3-4 black pepper and one spoon of honey gives your body the strength to fight against diseases.
Increase immunity With Food
Spinach– Spinach contains not only vitamin C but also many antioxidants and beta carotene which increases the ability of our body to fight infection. Spinach is also as healthy as broccoli. Do not cook it completely to retain its nutrients.
Almond– Vitamin E is very important in the body to prevent colds. Vitamin E keeps the immune system healthy. Along with vitamin E in almonds, healthy fat is also found. Half a cup of almonds will fulfill your needy vitamin intake every day.
Turmeric– Turmeric is considered to be the healthiest spice. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties. Curcumin found in turmeric protects muscles and makes them strong.
Papaya– Papaya is also a good source of vitamin C. It contains digestive enzymes which are important for the digestive system. Papaya contains a good amount of potassium, vitamin B, and folate, which is beneficial for your whole body.
Star fennel– Star fennel can also be used as an anti-viral medicine, which enhances the flavor in food items. Shikimic acid is found in it, which is also given to patients suffering from the influenza virus.
Berries– Food items like grapes, blueberries, cranberries, strawberries, cocoa, dark chocolate are not only effective in case of ultraviolet rays and fungal infections, but they also protect the body from all kinds of viruses.
Coconut oil– It is better to use coconut oil instead of mustard oil or refined during cooking. It contains lauric acid and caprylic acid which boosts your immunity system and protects it from viral.
Among all methods of exercise, Yogasan and Pranayama are the best remedies for strengthening the body’s immunity. Doing yoga yoga-Pranayam regularly for half to one hour during the morning helps in maintaining hormone balance within the body. Yogasana, especially pranayama, is very helpful in relieving stress. You should choose your Yogasanas in consultation with a yoga expert. According to experts, who can get less time, they should perform subtle compound actions daily for 15 minutes.
Take care of them
Add amla, lemon, ginger, raw turmeric, and basil to your plate and use them for at least 21 days. You can consume them like this throughout the season. There is a mystery behind 21 days. Vaidyas have been saying this for centuries, but new science researches have also proved that by doing anything regularly for three weeks, the body starts to adapt to it. These five remedies can also be done simultaneously, but if you do, take raw turmeric with food instead of morning or at other times in the day.