Sitting in Utkatasana seems easy to hear and comfortable, but sitting in an imaginary chair can be a bit selective and that is exactly what we do in Utkatasana. Utkatasana literally means acute posture or a powerful posture. You have to show a little perseverance to stay longer in Utkatasana! Be sure to read its contradictions before committing an offense.
How to do Utkatasana
- Stand straight with a gap between the two legs.
- Spreading the arms in front of the palm towards the ground, elbows remain straight. Gently bend the pelvis down as if you are sitting in an imaginary chair.
- Stay in the same position. To feel good in Utkatasana, imagine that you are reading a newspaper or typing on a laptop while sitting.
- Make sure that your hands are parallel to the ground.
- Sit straight while stretching the spine with reflexes.
- Keep breathing and enjoy the national and international news by turning the pages of the newspaper.
- Slowly sit in the chair and down, but make sure that your knees do not go beyond your fingers.
- Keep going down slowly and then sit in Sukhasana. If you want, you can lie on your back, and relax.
As instructed by Sri Yoga expert: Make it easy to smile, it will be easy to remain in the posture. It is a good idea to do a chair posture (hereafter) after all standing postures. Then you can do posture (posture) posture or lying posture.
Benefits of Utkatasana
- The muscles of the spine, hips, and chest get good exercise.
- Strengthens the lower back.
- The muscles of the thighs, heel, legs, and knees get strength.
- There is a balance in the body and perseverance in the mind.
Chronic knee pain, arthritis, heel sprain, other knee problems, and loss of muscles; Do not practice chair posture in the state of headache, insomnia. Take special care during lower back pain or menstruation and do this asana very slowly.