Bitilasana (Cow Pose)
Before practicing most of the yoga asanas, you should ensure that your stomach is clean. Even before the practice of Bitilasana, it is very important to clean your stomach. If you have eaten something, then make a difference of at least 4 hours before practicing this Asana. Eating an empty stomach gives more physical benefit and does not have to face any kind of trouble.
This asana can also be performed in many different ways with Marjariasana. By regular practice of this asana, your physical tension is completely relieved, as well as by doing this, you will get relief from the discomfort of pain in your knees. There are many more advantages of this easy which we will know in detail in today’s article.
How to practice Bitilasana
Bitilasan is also known as Cow Pose in English. While doing this easy, the physical mudra of doing yoga becomes like a cow and for this reason, it is called Cow Pose in English.
- To do this posture, first of all, place a comfortable posture on a flat spot.
- Now stand on your knees and keep your hands on the ground as well, during this time the shape of your body should be like a table.
- Keep in mind that both of your knees should be below your hips, and your wrists should be in the same line below your shoulders.
- Now leave your head free and look gently on the floor.
- Now while breathing, raise your buttocks upwards towards the sky.
- During this, allow your chest to open and pull the stomach towards the ground.
- Now raise your head and look forward to the wall or towards the ceiling for a few seconds.
- Remain in this posture for a few seconds and then exit this posture and return to the tabletop position.
- Now while exhaling, slowly return to your normal posture.
Cow Pose Benefits: Benefits of Bitilasan
Every asana available in yoga has a lot of health benefits. There are many benefits to Bitilasan as well.
- Its regular practice relieves mental problems like stress.
- It is also helpful for cleaning and strengthening the lungs.
- It reduces back pain in your body and also helps in relieving problems like sciatica.
- This simply helps to make your spine flexible as well as it also helps in stress and stretches the problem of your back. Its regular practice makes your spine flexible.
- Through this yoga, your internal organs are massaged and this promotes blood circulation throughout the body and keeps this activity going smoothly.
- With the help of this asana, they are made flexible by producing scab in the front part of the neck and torso.
Precautions to be taken in Bitilasan
Some precautions are also required to be taken during the practice of Bitilasana.
- If you are doing Yoga Asanas under the supervision of a specialist, then there is nothing but if you are doing this easy on your own then some things need to be kept in mind.
- If you have a sore throat or back or neck injury or more pain, then practicing this asana can also be harmful to you, so do not practice this easy in such a time.
- Try to do this asana according to your ability, do not try to overdo it at all. You may face problems while doing so.