Guava Juice recipe
In India guava is called Amarood. Vitamins and minerals found in guava help protect the body from various diseases. Many people like to eat Guava, but when guava seeds get stuck in the teeth it really bothers them. One reason for this is that we prefer to drink guava juice. Today here I am going to tell you the recipe for making three types of juices by storing guava pulp. The test is very tasty and wonderful. Next, know how to make guava juice? Also, Read- Benefits of guava: Advantages and disadvantages of guava
How to make guava juice
The Amarood juice is straightforward to make, and it also tastes delicious to drink. So let’s know the method of making Amarood juice. The benefits of drinking Amarood juice can be useful for you.
Ingredients: 2 guavas, 1 green chili, a piece of ginger, 4-5 black pepper, a little water, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, mint leaves (for garnishing), salt as per taste
- First, wash and cut guava into small pieces.
- To make Amarood juice, grind all the above ingredients and guava in the mixie.
- Sieve this juice with a sieve after grinding.
- You can drink it without draining it.
- If desired, you can also add an ice cube to it.
- Serve Amarood juice in a glass with mint garnishing.
Method of preparation of cold Guava juice
If it is summer and you get cold Amarood juice in it, what is the matter? Today we are going to make Amarood juice which is very tasty and also very easy to make.
Guava increases our disease symbolic capacity and helps us to remain fit and healthy. Although guava juices are easily available in the market, the Amarood juice made at home is something else. So let’s make cold delicious and energy-rich Amarood juice.
- To make guava juices, take out the skin of the guava and cut it into small pieces.
- Now take a jar of hand mixing. Put chopped guava pieces, sugar, black salt, and cold water (instead of cold water, you can also add ice cubes) to the jar.
- Grind them in a hand mixie.
- When the guava is completely crushed, sieve it in another vessel with the help of a sieve.
- Now serve it in a glass of glass.
How to make guava pulp
- First, wash the guava thoroughly
- Remove the skin of the guava and cut it into fine pieces.
- Make a fine paste with the help of a mixie. (Do not use water while grinding)
- Sieve the paste with the help of a sieve.
- Pour the guava pulp in an airtight container, first add 1 teaspoon of sugar over it, then add guava pulp and then put sugar on the pulp and store it in the freezer.
Our guava pulp is ready which you can store for 1 year and when you want, you can make juice from the pulp and enjoy it.
Method of making juice
- Add guava pulp, lemon juice, salt, and sugar in a glass. Now add water and mix everything. Our Guava Juice is ready.
- Add guava pulp, salt, ginger juice, lemon juice, red chili powder, mint leaves (use by hand), and sugar in a glass. Now add water and mix everything. Our “Spicy Amarood Juice” is ready.
- Add lemon slices, mint leaves, salt, and sugar to the mortar and grind them with the help of a pestle. Transfer the crushed mixture to a glass. Now add guava pulp, lemon juice, and ice and mix everything well. Add plain soda inside the mixed ingredients and mix everything. Our Guava Lemon Mojito is ready.