6 Major Causes of Kidney Failure
Kidney Failure Causes- Junk food eating habits, irregular routines, contaminated air, and contaminated water are consumed by us and our body is suffering all these. Such a lifestyle has also increased the number of Kidney Failure Causes. The kidney is a very important part of our body that cleans the blood and works to remove harmful substances like urea, creatinine, and many other acids that are deposited in the body from the urethra. In our body, 2 kidneys are found equal to the fist, which is situated near the waist in the middle of the body.
The special thing about the kidney is that even if a kidney fails, the body keeps on doing its work properly and the difficult thing about this kidney is that Kidney Failure Cause is not detected in its first stage. In such a situation, immediately understand the signs of our body that are pointing towards Kidney Failure.
Kidney Failure Causes
Low disease conditions and factors can damage the kidney and cause acute.
- Blood clots in the veins and arteries present in and around the kidneys.
- The blood flow to the kidneys is blocked due to the accumulation of cholesterol.
- Glomerulonephritis, inflammation in the small filters present in the kidneys (glomeruli).
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome (a condition arising as a result of the premature end of red blood cells).
- Internal infection.
- Lupus, an immune system disorder that causes glomerulonephritis.
- Medications, such as some chemotherapy drugs, antibiotics, dyes used during imaging tests, osteoporosis, and zoledronic acid used to treat high levels of calcium in the blood (hyperkalemia). (Reclast, Zometa)
- Multiple myelomas, cancer of plasma cells.
- Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP), a rare blood disorder.
- Toxins, such as alcohol, heavy metals, and cocaine.
- Vasculitis, inflammation of blood vessels.
Kidney failure Causes: Insufficient blood flow in the kidneys
Diseases and conditions that can slow blood flow to the kidneys and be responsible for Kidney failure Causes include:
- Blood or fluid loss
- Blood pressure medications
- heart attack
- heart disease
- Liver failure
- Use of aspirin, ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin IB, and others), naproxen (Aleve, others) or related drugs
- Severe allergic reaction (anaphylaxis)
- Severe dehydration
Kidney failure Causes
Diseases and conditions that block the passage of urine from the body (urinary obstruction) and can cause acute renal dysfunction can include:
- Bladder cancer
- Blood clots in the urinary tract
- cervical cancer
- Colon cancer
- Enlarged prostate gland
- Kidney stone
- Nerve damage related to the bladder controlling nerves
- prostate cancer.
When is the acute Kidney failure Causes?
Acute Kidney Failure Causes are almost always related to any other medical condition or event. Conditions that increase the risk of Kidney Failure include:
- Growing old
- Blockage of blood vessels of your arms or legs (peripheral artery disease)
- High blood pressure
- Heart failure
- Kidney diseases
- Liver diseases
Symptoms of Kidney Failure
Anemia: Controlling the hormones that make new red blood cells in the body is one of the functions of the kidney, but in the event of Kidney Failure, the formation of new red blood cells starts to decrease due to the lack of blood. Anemia occurs due to which cold also starts in every season.
Severe pain in the back
Even though it is considered normal to have backache, but if this pain is very severe and is happening only on one side of the body, then consider it as a sign of Kidney Failure. This pain in the back can also go to the waist and testicles.
Swelling of the feet and Face
In the condition of Kidney Failure, water cannot get out from the body and swelling starts appearing in the legs due to water filling in the body.
Skin rashes and itching
skin rashes indicate many diseases and one of those diseases is also Kidney Failure Causes, in which rashes occur on the skin because toxic substances due to Kidney Failure from the body Due to not being able to get out and accumulate in the body, the side effects on the body start appearing in the form of skin rashes.
Loss of appetite
If the appetite has suddenly decreased, then this symptom needs to be looked into immediately. This happens due to an increased amount of toxins in the body and due to this, symptoms like vomiting and nausea can also be seen.
Smelling of the mouth
There can be many reasons for the stinking mouth, one of which may be due to the badness of the kidneys because the level of urea in the blood increases when the kidney gets bad due to which the smell comes from the mouth and the mouth. The taste also worsens.
Decrease in concentration
- In the event of the kidney not functioning properly, there is a lack of oxygen in the brain, which causes a decrease in concentration and increases irritability in nature.
- The body itself gives us the signs of malfunction of any part of the body, but we ignore them and due to this, on coming to the last stage, we can find the problems of our body.
- But now you know what changes in the body you want to indicate about your kidney health, so be aware of your body from now on and help yourself to stay healthy.
Hopefully, you will have liked this information on the major symptoms of kidney failure and will prove to be beneficial for you.