Home remedy to reduce pores size
Remedy to reduce pores size– Your pores are tiny holes on your outer skin. These are very important when it comes to keeping the body temperature right. They make it easier to get the sweat out. There are about 2 million holes in the entire body of every human being. Although their functions are easy to ignore, they are very important to protect the skin from harmful elements present in the environment.
Their sizes may vary according to genetic factors. But they often widen due to excessive secretion from the Sibesus gland and reduced skin laxity making it a sign of premature aging. Problems arise when they are closed due to dead skin and a messy atmosphere. Gradually they can cause blackheads and acne.
This is why many people look for ways to reduce pores size, clean them, and keep their facial skin healthy. The good news is that many natural remedies can help reduce pores size and correct any imperfections. Today we want to share the five best options for you to try at home.
Tomato juice to reduce pores size
Natural juice contains acidic compounds that help regulate the pH of your skin to scale back enlarged or closed pores. Its direct use helps to control the production of sebum to cure chronic acne and make your face clean and soft.
- 1 ripe tomato
- 1/4 cup water (62 ml)
Method of making
- Pour the ripe tomatoes in a blender with water and blend until you get the natural juice.
- Dip a brush or cotton ball in the juice and apply it on your entire face.
- Leave it for 10 minutes then wash the leftovers with cold water.
- Repeat this at least three times a week.
Oatmeal and honey scrub to reduce pores size
An exfoliating cream made of oatmeal and honey can help flush out dirt from dilated pores so that your face looks clean and youthful.
- 2 tablespoons oatmeal (20 grams)
- 2 tablespoons honey (50 grams)
- Mix honey and oatmeal until you get a thick paste.
- Apply this mask on your entire face, especially in places where you feel you have larger pores on your skin.
- Leave it for half-hour then wash.
- Use it two to three times a week.
Cucumber and milk mask to reduce pores size
The astringent (astringent) properties of cucumbers combined with the lactic acid present in milk make this natural recipe one of the best ways to help reduce pores size.
Its compounds can reduce the spread of pores and remove dead cells and impurities.
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/4 cup milk (62 ml)
- Pour both ingredients into a blender and blend until a soft paste is formed.
- Apply it to your skin and leave it for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Wash with cold water and use it every night.
Egg white treatment recipe to reduce pores size
Applying egg whiteness to your face can help you get rid of blackheads caused by diffuse pores. The compounds in egg albumin help to maintain the natural pH level of your skin and balance your fat-forming glands.
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (5 ml)
- Grind the egg whites and mix with a spoonful of lemon juice.
- In the evening, after removing your makeup, apply this recipe to your entire face.
- Let it dry for half-hour then wash.
- Apply it thrice a week.
Natural yogurt paste that can help reduce pores size
The lactic acid present in plain yogurt is one of the best compounds to cleanse your pores and remove dead skin cells. It helps in creating a protective shield against bacteria and can also lighten the dark spots on the skin.
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt (36 grams)
- 1 tablespoon sugar (10 grams)
- Add one teaspoon of sugar to plain yogurt and apply this exfoliating cream on the face with light hands, rolling it round and round.
- Leave it for 15 to twenty minutes, and then wash off.
- Use this recipe three times a week.