Simple home remedies and Yogasanas to clean the stomach
One of the reasons for many serious diseases of the body is not cleaning the stomach. This problem is common in changing lifestyles and it can affect people of all ages. The most important reasons for this are wrong eating habits, lack of water, change in meal timings, etc. At the same time, due to not cleaning the stomach properly, problems like burning in the stomach, gas, and acidity do not leave behind? If this is the case with you too, then this article can be the solution to all your problems. In this article of Stylecrase, we are going to tell you the ways to clean the stomach, which can give you quick relief. Let us first know that if the stomach is clean, then what can be the benefits.
Can clean the stomach remove toxins from the body?
Yes, colon cleansing can be considered a good way to flush out the toxins from the body. Apart from this, it can also be beneficial in many other physical problems such as constipation, indigestion, obesity, and high blood pressure (REF).
Cause of stomach upset
The reason for not cleaning the stomach can be due to the consumption of too much alcohol or caffeine. Apart from this, eating too much fatty food or too much food can also cause stomach upset. Fast food and non-vegetarian food containing high protein can also cause stomach upset due to which the stomach is not cleaned properly. Many types of stomach-related problems can be got rid of with the help of yoga. Yoga is a very good medium to clean the stomach.
What diseases can arise if the stomach is not cleaned?
- Hernia – Exercising too much during a bowel movement can lead to serious diseases like a hernia.
- Stomach cancer – Long-term constipation can also increase the risk of colon cancer.
- IBS bowel syndrome – Some people suffering from constipation also get this syndrome in which there is itching, burning in the bowel.
- Diarrhea – Diarrhea or diarrhea is a problem caused by constipation, in which there is a feeling of frequent bowel movements and the stool is very thin.
- Gastric problem – The problem of constipation also brings with it gastric problems.
- Hemorrhoids – In the condition of prolonged constipation, there is a problem of piles, in which there are warts on the mouth of the anus which cause difficulty in bowel movement.
- Depression – Constipation not only brings physical problems but mental disorders can also be aggravated by constipation such as depression. If constipation becomes 2 years old then it can also bring depression. In depression, a person likes to spend time alone, does not feel like doing any work, appetite decreases, and sleep increases.
Stomach cleansing Yogaasana
Yoga Baddha Konasana is a very beneficial yoga for cleansing the stomach. When you bend forward in Baddha Konasana it helps to stimulate and heal the digestive system. This asana provides relief from abdominal gas, bloating, and cramps. Practicing this mudra also contributes to reducing stress, which aids in proper digestion. To do Baddha Konasana, first of all, spread a yoga mat in a clean place and sit with both legs straight. After this, turn both the feet towards you and join the claws with the toes of both feet.
Now slowly press the knees with both hands so that both the knees are kept on the floor. You do this mudra for 2 to 3 minutes. Keep in mind that if your knees are not coming to the ground, do not try to force it.
Yoga Halasana or plow pose is a relaxing pose for people suffering from constipation. This asana massages the intestines and removes all the toxins from them. In this asana, your body is inverted. Which increases blood circulation in the pelvic region. And it makes digestion good. To do this asana, first of all, lie down on a mat with straight arms and legs. Now bend both your legs from the waist and raise them. Keep both your hands straight on the ground. Now slowly try to put both feet on the ground behind your head. In this position do according to your ability and come to your initial state.
Yoga Balasana or Child’s Pose is relaxing. It helps to calm and de-stress the whole body including the abdominal organs. If you look closely, the stomach folds in doing this asana, which also massages the digestive organs. This asana improves digestion and bowel movements. This is a very effective non-twisting pose that helps in relieving constipation.
To do this yoga asana, first of all, sit on a yoga mat in Vajrasana or kneel. Keep your hips on your ankles, breathe in and keep both your hands straight up, keep your palm open and fingers straight. While exhaling, slowly lower the upper part of the body to the floor and keep your forehead (head) on the ground. In this, both your hands will also be straight on the floor. Do this asana for at least 1 to 2 minutes.
Yoga Pawanmuktasana literally means gas releasing pose. People suffering from constipation have a lot of gas trapped at the end of the stomach. Indigestion and many digestive disorders are cured by regular practice of this yoga asana. First of all, to do this asana, lay down a yoga mat and lie straight on it. Bend both your legs at the knee and bring the knee towards your mouth. Raise your shoulders and try to touch the knee with your nose. Try to do this asana for 10 to 60 seconds.
Yoga Mayurasana or Peacock Pose improves digestion and negates the effects of unhealthy food. This asana also increases the pressure inside the abdomen, which in turn reduces the enlargement of the liver and spleen. This asana makes bowel movement easier. To do Mayurasana, lie down on your knees by laying a mat in a clean place. Keep your hands on the ground and keep the finger of the hand towards your feet. Place both your hands between both the knees and set the elbows well on your stomach. Extend both your legs backward and straighten them. Tilt the body forward and keep the full body weight on both your hands. According to your ability, do this pose for a few seconds.
When you do Ardha Matsyendrasana yoga asana, it massages the kidneys, spleen, pancreas, stomach, liver, and colon. It not only detoxes the area but also helps in improving bowel movements, thereby providing relief from constipation. First of all, to cure the problem of constipation, spread a yoga mat and sit on it in Dandasana. Place your right foot in front of the left knee. Keep the spine straight, turn your head and waist to the right. Stay in this posture for some time and then do the same process with the other leg.
Yoga Uttanasana yoga asana calms the nervous system and causes compression in the abdominal region, which aids in digestion. To do Uttanasana, first of all, stand straight on a yoga mat. Keep both your feet close together and straighten both your hands up. Now slowly bend down from the waist towards the front and try to touch the toes with both your hands.
Stay in this posture for 60 to 90 seconds and then come out of the posture.
Benefits of stomach cleanse
There are many benefits of cleaning the stomach. Here we are telling you about those benefits (REF):
- Avoidance of physical problems: If the stomach is cleaned properly, then problems like stomach pain, burning, sour belching, headache, constipation, and gas can be relieved. At the same time, if you are careless about your stomach, then many diseases can enter the body.
- Strong Digestive System: To keep the digestive system strong, it is necessary to keep the stomach clean, otherwise the body will not be able to get proper nutrition. A healthy digestive system helps in the smooth process of food intake and excretion.
- Healthy Routine: It is said that if the stomach is clean, then the whole day will pass healthy. The person will do any work with full enthusiasm. You will also be able to enjoy a variety of food items as well.
- Concentration on work: If the stomach is not clean, whether it is home or office, then it can be difficult to concentrate on the work. The body may become lethargic due to gas and abdominal pain. At the same time, if the stomach is clean, then you will be able to concentrate fully on your work.
- Increases energy: A properly cleaned stomach means that the digestive system is strong. With proper disposal of excreta and urine, the toxic substances of the body come out, due to which the flow of energy in the body can be accelerated.
- Immunity: Cleaning the stomach can help increase the body’s immunity, which can help the body fight diseases.
- Get rid of financial problems: Only the patient with constipation can tell how much he has to bear the cost of medicine and alcohol. To keep the stomach clean, people do not know which modern measures they resort to, which keep on increasing the financial burden. If the stomach is clean, then there is no need to fall in these rounds.
How to clean stomach naturally?
18 panacea and home remedies to clean the stomach
The question that may come to mind that how to clean the stomach at home? So let us tell you that the stomach can be cleaned through some easy measures at home itself. Below we are telling the home remedies to clean the stomach –
Clean stomach naturally with lukewarm water
Drink a glass of lukewarm water every morning on an empty stomach. Drinking lukewarm water daily can work to clean the stomach. Research on this topic has shown that regular consumption of hot water can increase digestive power. Apart from this, it can also help boost the immune system by cleaning the dirt from the body. Research has also mentioned that hot water can help in flushing out toxins from the body. Along with this, hot water can help break down the foods present in the intestine faster, making them easier to digest (REF).
honey and lemon to clean stomach naturally
Mix half a teaspoon of lemon juice in a glass of lukewarm water. Add salt and honey to this mixture and mix well. This mixture can be consumed daily in the morning. Lemon has a variety of properties, which can help clean the stomach. According to research, the acid found in lemon can help clean the stool from the stomach. It can also work to relieve the problem of constipation. Apart from this, research also mentions that lemon can also be used for detoxification due to the vitamin C and flavonoids found in it (REF). At the same time, honey can be used to maintain the bacterial balance of the intestines, which can promote proper digestion (REF).
Clean stomach naturally wih Celery
One teaspoon carom seeds powder, one teaspoon cumin powder, half teaspoon ginger powder, mix the above ingredients properly. Take this mixture every morning and evening with lukewarm water. If desired, you can take some amount of carom seeds directly after the meal. The use of celery can be beneficial to remove stomach problems and stomach worms. Research on this topic has shown that anthelmintic properties are found in celery, so it can help in flushing out parasites living in the intestines. In addition, its use can work to increase the activity of digestive enzymes, which can help in proper digestion (REF).
Apple to clean stomach naturally
You can also eat at least one apple a day, apple directly, or by making a fruit salad with other fruits. You can also consume apple juice by extracting it. Apples can be used for cleaning the stomach and the digestive system. It is rich in polyphenols and pectin as well as a good amount of fiber. These nutrients may help improve the gut microbiota system, facilitate stool passage, and cure constipation (REF).
Curd to clean stomach naturally
Curd (a small bowl) Yogurt can be consumed directly or taken with food. Using yogurt can help clean the stomach. According to research, the gut microbiota can be improved by the consumption of yogurt. It also contains lactic acid, which may help improve gastrointestinally (related to the stomach and intestines) function. Also, the consumption of curd can be beneficial in increasing the digestive capacity by curing the problem of constipation and diarrhea (REF). Daily consumption of yogurt helps maintain the level of probiotics in the body, which can help keep the digestive system healthy (REF).
Clean stomach naturally with Apple vinegar
Apple pieces (one-third of the jar) Put the apple pieces in a jar (1 liter). Dissolve two teaspoons of sugar in a cup of water and put it in a jar. Cover the jar and leave it for 3-5 weeks. After this, filter the solution thoroughly with the help of a cloth. Now clean the jar and put the solution back in it and leave it for 3-4 weeks. Dissolve a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in warm water and drink it before going to bed. Continue this process until the problem is fixed. Apple cider vinegar can be an effective colon cleanse to keep the digestive system strong and clean the intestines. It can strengthen the immune system. According to research, the use of apple vinegar can also help detoxify the body (REF).
Raw vegetable juice
Raw vegetables (carrot, beet, or spinach) as required. Wash raw vegetables in clean water and cut them into small pieces. Now extract their juice with the help of a juicer. One cup of juice of these vegetables can be taken daily. Gut microbiota may play an important role in human health and good digestion. At the same time, essential nutrients such as polyphenols, oligosaccharides, fiber, and nitrates derived from fruits and vegetables have been shown to have prebiotic effects, which may be beneficial in gut microbiota function (REF). At the same time, green vegetables (such as carrots, beets, or spinach) are good sources of fiber and fiber can help ease the digestion process by relieving problems like constipation (REF)
Sea salt to clean stomach naturally
Sea salt (a quarter teaspoon), warm water (a glass) can be used with warm water. Drinking warm water mixed with some sea salt can be beneficial. Using sea salt can help clean the stomach. According to research on this topic, taking sea salt with warm water can cleanse the intestines and remove toxins from them. It can be consumed to clean the stomach (REF).
Clean stomach naturally with Aloe vera
To make juice, remove the top layer of aloe vera with the help of a knife. Now make juice by adding clean water and aloe vera gel to the juicer. Now filter this liquid thoroughly. One cup of aloe vera juice can be taken in the morning on an empty stomach. The benefits of aloe vera for health have been seen. In addition, it can also help clean the stomach and remove the stool. Research has found that aloe vera has laxative properties. These properties can help smooth out the stool. It can also provide relief in the problem of constipation (REF).
Clean stomach naturally with Baking soda
Mix half a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of warm water. Drink this water every morning on an empty stomach. Baking soda is used for health in many ways. Actually, research related to this mentions baking soda for constipation, that is, it can be somewhat helpful in cleaning the stomach. However, how effective it will be, is not mentioned in this research. Therefore, more research needs to be done on this topic (REF).
Castor oil to clean stomach naturally
Mix castor oil (10 ml) with lemon juice (10 ml). Consume this mixture on an empty stomach every morning. After 15-20 minutes drink a glass of lukewarm water. The use of castor oil can also be a potent way to clean the stomach. Actually, castor oil has laxative properties, which can help remove stool from the stomach. Along with this, it can help in cleaning the intestines by flushing out the toxins present in the intestines (REF).
First of all, roast 1 tsp fenugreek seeds well in a pan. After this, adding a little jaggery to it can be consumed. Fenugreek can not only be used to enhance the taste of dishes but its benefits for health have also been seen. It can help clean the stomach. Research has found that it has laxative properties, which can help in expelling the stool by softening it. It can also be beneficial in other stomach problems such as indigestion and gas (REF).
Clean stomach naturally with Isabgol
Heat 1 glass of milk. Put 1 teaspoon Isabgol in it and leave it for some time. This mixture can be consumed daily in the morning. Isabgol can be beneficial for cleansing the stomach. In one study, the consumption of Isabgol has been considered beneficial in getting rid of constipation. It may help increase the level of water in the intestines, which may facilitate the process of bowel movement (REF). In such a situation, we can say that the use of Isabgol can help clean the stomach
flax seeds to clean stomach naturally
Make a powder of one teaspoon of flax seeds. Now add flaxseed powder to a glass of milk or hot water. Consume it before sleeping. Apart from this, flaxseed powder (10 grams) can also be taken with honey (30 to 40 grams) on an empty stomach in the morning. The benefits of flaxseed can be seen in the problem of constipation, as it can help get rid of this intestinal problem. According to research, a good amount of fiber is found in flaxseeds. At the same time, fiber can help remove stool and clean the intestines (REF). From this, we can say that flaxseeds can be beneficial in cleaning the intestines and stomach.
Triphala to clean stomach naturally
One spoon of Triphala powder can be taken at night before sleeping. After throwing a spoonful of powder, drink lukewarm water or milk. Consumption of Triphala powder can be an effective way to clean the stomach. Actually, it has laxative properties, which can help remove stool. It is considered an effective Ayurvedic medicine to get rid of problems like constipation. In addition, it may act as a cleaner to clear toxins from the large intestine (REF).
Clean stomach naturally with Basil
Method 1: Tulsi leaves (10-15) can be chewed in the morning on an empty stomach. You can take basil juice (half teaspoon) mixed with a little honey (1 teaspoon). You can drink 5-6 basil leaves in a glass of warm water.
Method 2: You can take Tulsi tea by making it. For this, boil 5-6 leaves of basil in half a cup of water on medium flame (5-8 minutes). Now put one spoon of honey and one spoon of lemon juice in it and drink it slowly.
Basil is used in many ways. Along with the kitchen, it also has a special place in Ayurveda. It can also be beneficial for cleansing the stomach and flushing out toxic substances from the liver. According to research, phenolic compounds and antioxidant properties are found in basil. These properties can be beneficial in detoxifying the body (REF) (REF).
Coconut water to clean stomach naturally
A glass of coconut water daily is enough. Coconut water is very beneficial, it can strengthen the immune system and keep the stomach calm. At the same time, it can also work to flush out toxins from the body. Coconut water is rich in many nutrients such as fiber, protein, vitamins, and antioxidant properties. Along with detoxifying the body, it can also help in cleaning the digestive system (REF).
Clean stomach naturally with fiber fruit
Cut fiber-rich fruits into slices and consume. Kiwi fruit, banana, and plums are some of the fruits in which a good amount of fiber is found. At the same time, fiber can help relieve constipation and promote proper digestion (REF). Apart from this, the consumption of papaya can also help keep the stomach clean. A good amount of fiber is also found in it (REF).
Some more ways to clean the stomach
Apart from the above-mentioned home remedies, some other tips can also be adapted to clean the stomach. Here we are telling you some more easy ways to clean the stomach.
- Plenty of water: Many problems arise due to lack of water in the body, so drink plenty of water daily. Make two glasses of water in the morning and a glass of water before sleeping as part of the routine, it keeps the stomach clean. Keep in mind that do not drink water immediately after the meal. Continue the process of drinking water throughout the day (REF).
- Yogasanas: To get rid of constipation, you can take the help of yoga asanas. Tadasana, Tiryak Tadasana, Katichkrasana, Trikonasana, Paschimottanasana, Uttarasana and Setu Bandhasana are considered effective asanas to clean the stomach. These asanas help in strengthening the internal structure and digestive system (REF).
- Vamana method: Vamana method can be used as a way to keep the stomach clean. This can be an accurate and effective way to keep the digestive system running smoothly and flush out toxins from the body. To do this, as soon as you wake up in the morning, drink water after filling your stomach and put two fingers in the throat and take the water out of the stomach. It’s almost like vomiting, but it takes force on its own. By doing this, the food pipe to the intestines can be cleaned. Do not use this method with children and if someone is doing it for the first time, then do it only under the supervision of a qualified trainer (REF).
- Use of Asafoetida: Asafoetida can also be considered very beneficial for the stomach. It is often used in cooking. If you are struggling with the problem of not being able to clean the stomach, then start using asafetida in your food. You can use a pinch of asafoetida powder with a glass of warm water in the morning on an empty stomach. Asafoetida can help digest food and flush out toxins from the body (REF).
- Rhubarb: Rhubarb can be used as a medicine for cleansing the stomach. It is a potent plant, which has been used as food and medicine for a long time. It is similar to spinach in appearance, which has a long stalk. Rhubarb stalks are rich in medicinal properties. It can be chopped finely and used as a sauce. It can be used to relieve diarrhea, constipation, gas, and other stomach-related problems (REF).
- Keep fasting: If you are more troubled by the problem of constipation, then you can fast for a day or two. During this time, consume only fruits and juices. Drink more and more water. By doing this, toxic and indigestible substances can come out from the body. This is an effective way to detoxify the body (REF).
What should be kept in mind before cleaning the stomach
- Do not clean the stomach in case of any serious stomach-related problem, such as bloating in the intestines or excessive abdominal pain.
- Before adopting the remedies to clean the stomach, definitely consult a doctor.
- Cleaning the stomach should be avoided even in case of physical weakness or any disease.
- Foods rich in fiber can be consumed to cleanse the stomach, they can also provide other nutrients to the body.
- Before adopting any yoga action to clean the stomach, definitely consult a doctor and do it only under the supervision of a yoga expert.
- Tobacco and alcohol consumption should be avoided.
- Along with water, other beverages (fruit and vegetable juices) can be consumed more and more.
Stomach cleanse risks
Finally, know about some of the risks associated with cleaning the stomach. Despite the benefits of colon cleansing, it can still cause some side effects, these side effects include (REF)
- severe diarrhea
- dehydration means dehydration
- imbalance of electrolytes
Friends, not cleaning the stomach can cause many physical problems, so take this topic seriously. At the same time, if you are struggling with this problem, then you can adopt the measures to keep the stomach clean as mentioned in the article. Apart from this, if suffering from any serious physical problems do not adopt these home remedies without medical consultation. Apart from this, if any kind of physical problem comes up while doing these measures, then contact the doctor immediately. Hope this article written on how to clean your stomach will be helpful for you.
frequently asked Questions
Q. How long does it take to clear the stomach?
Ans. It is difficult to tell how long it takes to clear the stomach. It would be better to consult a doctor in this matter.
Q. How do you know if your stomach is clean?
Ans. When the stomach is clear, the stool comes out thin and feels light.
Q. Is it okay to clean the stomach?
Ans. Yes, many types of problems can be overcome by cleaning the stomach, which we have mentioned above.
Q. What is the best way to clean your stomach?
Ans. The best and easiest way to clean the stomach is to drink a glass of warm water every morning.
Q. How to know if your stomach needs cleaning?
Ans. The most common symptoms of an upset stomach are constipation and a lack of latrine at the right time. Through these, you can know that you need to clean your stomach.
Q. How can I go to the latrine immediately?
Ans. By adopting some yoga and drinking a lot of hot water, one can go to Latin immediately. Be sure to consult a doctor for this.
Q. How much weight can be lost by cleaning the stomach or intestines?
Ans. Cleansing the stomach can promote weight control (REF). At the same time, it will be a bit difficult to tell how much weight can be reduced by this.
Q. What to do if the stomach is not clear during pregnancy?
Ans. If the stomach is not clear during pregnancy, then you should contact your doctor before the problem becomes serious.