In the blind race of modernity, the whole society is suffering from many types of diseases due to the distortion of food, lifestyle, ethics, and way of life. Especially he has become troubled by indigestion, constipation, obesity, stomach, and other stomach-related diseases. Yoga is the only remedy for the diagnosis of all. Presented here is the perfect posture to reduce belly fat immediately, Uttanpadasana.
Yoga works to give energy to our bodies. By doing yoga with regular Russia, there is a feeling of peace of mind and self. Yoga helps in making the body strong, shapely, and flexible. This gives the body immunity power to fight against many diseases. Today we are telling you about Uttanpadasana. Top 10 benefits of lotus pose
In Uttanpadasana, Uttan means raised and Pada means legs. During this asana, the legs are raised while lying on the back, hence it is called Uttanpadasana. Yoga is a very important yoga practice. During this asana, it helps to reduce belly fat and make the stomach inside. Let us know the benefits and methods of Uttanpadasana. Veerasana (Hero Pose) steps
Caution of Uttanpadasana
- Back pain: Those who have back pain should not do this asana.
- Stomach surgery: This asana should not be practiced in the case of abdominal surgery.
- Sciatica: Do not practice this asana if you are suffering from sciatica.
- Pregnancy: Do not do this asana at all during pregnancy.
Men and women can do this asana equally. Boys and girls of six to seven years can also do it. It is a very easy asana and more beneficial. The condition of doing this is that you do not have any kind of serious disease in the stomach and waist. If so, do it by asking a yoga practitioner.
Uttanpadasana first method
- Lie down on the ground on your back. Let both the palms touch the ground with the thighs. Keep the knees, ankles, and toes of both feet close together and keep the legs stretched.
- Now while inhaling, join both the legs and slowly raise about one and a half feet above the ground, that is, keep it elevated till about a 45-degree angle is formed. Then keep the feet up for as long as you can hold your breath easily.
- Then slowly while exhaling, bring the feet down and place them on the ground very slowly, leave the body loose, and do Shavasana.
Lie down on the ground on your back. By placing both the hands on the buttocks, raise the upper and lower part of the waist about one foot above the ground. Keep only the waist part on the ground. In this, the whole body is weighed on the strength of the waist. Which has a good effect on the navel place.
Duration of uttanapadasana
Practice this asana in the morning and evening on an empty stomach as much as possible. When you practice holding your breath in the chest for one minute to two to three minutes, your posture will be perfect.
Benefits of Uttanpadasana
- By its practice, the bloating of the stomach and chest and the pelvis’s clumsiness are removed.
- The abdominal muscles get a lot of force, which increases the height.
- By saying this, the stomach can never be as big as a pumpkin.
- Apart from removing abdominal obesity, this asana strengthens the intestines and enhances digestion power.
- Regular practice of this asana destroys gas and indigestion.
- The disease of chronic constipation is removed by taking it and there is a lot of hunger.
- Many abdominal barriers are destroyed.
- The navel center is the center of seventy-two thousand Nadis. Uttan padmasana is the best to fix that.
- By its practice, the navel division automatically gets cured.
- If the navel is out of place, then the fallen rock comes to its rightful place by doing Uttan padmasana for five minutes.